WonderVent Ultra 160 breather membrane by WonderBUILDS.
- 160 gsm
- High tensile strength
- High tear resistance
- Excellent watertightness
- Optimal water vapour transmission
- Adequate strength to resist the loads associated with the installation of the roof
- When installed on appropriately-spaced battens, this membrane resists the wind loads imposed on the underlay and reduces the wind uplift forces acting on the roof covering
- Resists the passage of water and wind-blown snow and dust into the interior of the building
- Manufactured in accordance to BS EN 13859-1 : 2014
- Thickness: 0.7mm
- Mass: 160 g/m²
- Roll area: 50m²
- Colour (upper/lower): Green/black
- Tensile strength (longitudinal/transverse): 340/235
- Elongation (longitudinal/transverse (%)): 70/120
- Tear resistnace (longitudinal/transverse (N)): 255/355
- Watertightness (unaged/aged): W1/W1
- Water vapour transmission (Sd)(m): 0.02
|Colour||Green upper & black lower|
|Mass per Unit Area||160 g/m²|
|Tear Resistance (L/T)||255/355|
|Tensile Strength (L/T)||340/235|
|Water Vapour Transmission (Sd)||0.02|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information