VELUX GGU MK04 007040 White PU Laminated Smoke Ventilation Window Only 78x98cm
Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators keep escape and fire brigade access routes free by leading smoke and heat up and out of a burning building. This means that buildings retain their fire-resistant properties and that damage to valuable assets is limited as much as possible.
Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators are typically used in common access areas such as stairways and annex connections as well as in industrial buildings and offices. The VELUX smoke ventilation system – a complete natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilator system, facilitates compliance with building regulations on smoke ventilation.
- Centre pivot window made of high quality polyurethane, perfect for toilets, bathrooms and kitchens
- For Geometric Smoke Ventilation, VELUX systems are tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-2 for roof pitches from 15-90°
- For Aerodynamic Smoke Ventilation, VELUX systems are tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-2 for roof pitches from 15-60°
- Double glazed unit with laminated inner pane for additional safety
- System can be upgraded to comply with aerodynamic smoke ventilation requirements by the inclusion of the option KFD external wind deflector.
- Flashings, smoke sensor and break glass unit available separately.
|Effective daylight area||0.47 m²|
|Glazing Guarantee||10 years|
|Opening Mechanism||Smoke ventilation|
|Opening Method||Centre pivot|
|Size (W x H)||78 x 98cm|
|Sound Reduction||35 dB|
|Suitable for Escape/Access||No|
|Visible Glass Size||60.1 x 78.3cm|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information