VELUX GGL PK25 2070 White Paint Laminated Centre Pivot Roof Window 94x55cm
GGL PK25 2070
£346.80 inc. VAT
Laminated inner pane for extra safety in case of accidental breakage. Toughened outer pane for strength. U Value 1.3W/m²K
All the benefits of the 66 glazing but with additional rain noise reduction and an 8mm toughened outer pane with anti- dew coating. U value 0.92W/m²K
Energy efficiency glazing, triple glazed with enhanced energy efficiency, allowing your roof window to keep heat in from the sun. Additional benefits of anti-dew and easy clean coating. U value 1.0W/m²K
The --70 pane consists of a laminated inner pane for safety purposes and makes it ideal for above head height installations. If an object was to hit the window with force, the glazing would hold in place, much like a car windscreen, until you're able to get it fixed.
Put fresh air at your fingertips with a centre pivot VELUX roof window. A centre pivot roof window is easy to operate - even with furniture beneath. We recommend centre pivot windows if you have to, or wish to, place your window in a low position. This could be the case in rooms with a low ceiling, or where you’d like a better view of the surroundings below.
Centre pivot roof windows can dramatically change a room. They’re the fastest way to add natural light, ventilation and the feeling of openness to your under-roof spaces. The impact in terms of daylight and fresh air, not to mention the view, is stunning.
- Elegant design and vintage finish
- Laminated inner safety pane and toughened outer pane
- Easy to operate
- Provides better views of your surroundings
- Add natural light and ventilation to your property
- Bright white finish with discreet wood grain matches perfectly with modern interiors
- Painted before assembly for a flawless finish and outstanding durability
- Anti-fungal treatment ensures longevity of wood finish
- Lower maintenance than pine finish roof windows
- Above-head-height installations
- Low-positioned windows
- Low ceilings
|Effective daylight area||0.27 m²|
|Frame Material||White paint|
|Glazing Guarantee||10 years|
|Opening Method||Centre pivot|
|Size (W x H)||94 x 55cm|
|Sound Reduction||35 dB|
|Suitable for Escape/Access||No|
|Visible Glass Size||76.3 x 35.5cm|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.