White paint roof windows are elegant in design and vintage in finish, two fantastic reasons as to why the white paint range of roof windows are VELUX's core option. Triple glazed units produce high savings of heat and energy and also help cut the cost of your bills.
The --70Q pane offers enhanced security to your home with the inclusion of thicker glazing panes and additional security locks. The window also comes with a laminated inner pane for safety that is ideal for up-high installations. If something was to hit your glazing pane with force it would hold in place, much like a car windscreen, and not shatter.
Centre pivot roof windows can dramatically change a room. They’re the fastest way to add natural light, ventilation and the feeling of openness to your under-roof spaces. The impact in terms of daylight and fresh air, not to mention the view, is stunning.
- Bright white finish with discreet wood grain matches perfectly with modern interiors
- Painted before assembly for a flawless finish and outstanding durability
- Anti-fungal treatment ensures longevity of wood finish
- Lower maintenance than pine finish roof windows
- Laminated inner safety pane and toughened outer pane
- Additional security locks
|Effective daylight area||0.92 m²|
|Frame Material||White paint|
|Glazing Feature||Enhanced security|
|Opening Method||Centre pivot|
|Size (W x H)||94 x 140cm|
|Sound Reduction||35 dB|
|Suitable for Escape/Access||No|
|Visible Glass Size||76.3 x 120.3cm|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.