VELUX's premium choice
VELUX flat roof windows are a stylish addition to your home - featuring the eye-catchingly beautiful new curved glass glass pane.
A fixed flat glass rooflight can transform any space and is ideal where there is a need for bringing in a great deal of natural daylight without adding extra ventilation. Require ventilation? Why not take a look at the VELUX CVP electric opening version.
As well as an innovative design, the flat glass rooflight features all of the outstanding specifications you'd expect from a VELUX flat glass rooflight.
- Elegant solution for externally visible installations
- Glass-to-edge construction allows for a clear, uninterrupted view
- Low maintenance due to curved glass providing natural drainage
- 3-layer glass construction ensures optimal energy performance
- 1.2 W/m²K energy pane for reduced energy consumption
- Scratch-free glass prolongs the unit's expected lifetime
Featuring an excellent level of noise reduction in case of rainfaill, hail or other exterior disturbances, the VELUX curved glass rooflight guarantees to add that WOW factor to your home.
|Hole In The Roof Size (W x L)||60 x 60cm|
|Internal Finish||White PVC|
|Size (W x L)||60 x 60cm|
|Type||Curved glass rooflight|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information
- Spherical glass allows more daylight into your home
- The safety inner pane and toughened outer pane are separated by argon gas and a warm edge spacer
- The outer pane has a low E coating to reduce heat loss
- The solid foam-filled, multi-chambered PVC upstand insulates your installation
- Electric wall switch operation
- Open and close all windows in seconds
- Fully integrated, noiseless motor
- Built-in rain sensor