Signature Manual Hinged Obscure Flat Glass Easy Clean Rooflight in Anthracite Grey 90x120cm
The Signature range of hinged flatglass rooflights provide you with all the numerous benefits of natural daylight that our fixed flat glass units offer, but with the added bonus of being able to allow natural ventilation in to the building as and when you desire.
Our electric hinged flatglass rooflights are operated by fully-concealed 24v or 230v chain actuators, whereas the manual hinged flatglass units are operated by a worm gear spindle. As standard, the longest side of each unit is hinged, with a minimum kerb span of 50cm.
The Signature flat glass rooflights all come with standard RAL colour slate grey. Alternative RAL colours can be selected when placing your order. For custom design finishes, please contact us on the number above.
We offer an easy clean glass upgrade for very little additional cost, and an obscure glazing option at no extra cost, at all!
For more information, please see our flat rooflight buying guide.
Double Glazed Units
- Maximum standard kerb size:
- Square - up to 170cm x 170cm
- Rectangular - up to 150cm x 200cm or 300cm2
- A double spindle is required for units over 140cm long
- Outer skin: 6mm Clear, Heat Strengthened, Toughened
- Cavity: 16mm Argon filled (90%) with warm edge spacer
- Inner: 6mm Clear. Heat Strengthened, Toughened with Low E coating
- Silicone bonded
- Centre pane U-value 1.1 W/m²K
- Acoustic reduction 35 RwdB
- Light transmission 78%
- G Value 0.63
- Design Loads
- 750 N/m² wind
- 640 N/m² snow
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications, shapes, and sizes, to meet your project requirements
- Ritec Easyclean
- Satin obscure glazing
- Body tint anti-sun (grey, bronze, green)
- Arctic blue anti-sun body tint
- High performance solar control
- Sandblast border
- Black border
- Low iron (extra clear glass, but must be to both inner and outer skins)
- Enhanced Low E for centre pane U-value 1.0 W/m²K for double glazed
- Any RAL colour available on request
- Can be supplied with upstands (certain sizes only)
- Various opening pole options available
- All Signature rooflights are designed and manufactured in the UK
- Fully compliant to UK Building Regulations
- Non-fragile, CWCT TN 66, 67 & 92 (Class 2) ACR[M]001:2011 (Class B) compliant construction
- Wide range of glazing and ventilation options
- Warm edge spacer for improved thermal performance
- Recommended minimum pitch of 5o up to a 200cm span, and 10o over a 200cm span
The Opaque Sandblasted Border
All of the rooflights in our Signature range come with a sandblasted border as standard. Not only does this hide the glazing frame, improving the aesthetics of these units, but it also helps to reduce the risk of thermal stresses and fractures in laminated glass, which in some cases can be increased by the use of a black-painted border.
Ritec ClearShield Eco-Glass™
Rooflights are always in hard to reach areas, and their position means that they can get very dirty. Sterlingbuild can offer a solution to this problem with Ritec's award-winning ClearShield Eco-Glass™ for flat roof windows. It has been specially developed for the renovation, protection and maintenance of both new and already installed glass.
ClearShield Eco-Glass™ is a “non-stick” glass, meaning your window stays cleaner for longer, resists all types of staining and discolouration, and keeps your glass looking like new.
Ritec's ClearShield Eco-Glass™ is very durable and can be easily reapplied over time, meaning your window requires a lot less cleaning.
|External Upstand Size (W x L)||90 x 120cm|
|Glazing Guarantee||5 years|
|Hole In The Roof Size (W x L)||75 x 105cm|
|Made To Measure Available||Yes|
|Required Upstand Height||15cm|
|Required Upstand Width||7.5cm|
|Size (W x L)||90 x 120cm|
|Type||Flat glass rooflight|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information