Signature Electric Access Flat Glass Easy Clean Rooflight 24V in Black 120x120cm
Our Signature electric flatglass access hatches are double glazed as standard. Powered by two 24v actuators and a control panel, including a thermostat and rain sensor, these units can open up to 90° for excellent ventilation and ease of access to roof areas. The minimum kerb span for these units is 90cm.
The Signature flat glass rooflights all come with standard RAL colour slate grey. Alternative RAL colours can be selected when placing your order. For custom design finishes, please contact us on the number above.
We offer an easy clean glass upgrade for very little additional cost, and an obscure glazing option at no extra cost, at all!
For more information, please see our flat rooflight buying guide.
Double Glazed Units
- Maximum standard kerb size:
- Square - from 90cm x 90cm up to 130cm x 130cm (as standard)
- Rectangular - up to 130cm x 250cm (as standard)
- Outer skin: 6mm Clear, Heat Strengthened, Toughened
- Cavity: 16mm Argon filled (90%) with warm edge spacer
- Inner: 6mm Clear. Heat Strengthened, Toughened with Low E coating
- Silicone bonded
- Centre pane U-value 1.1 W/m²K
- Acoustic reduction 35 RwdB
- Light transmission 78%
- G Value 0.63
- Design Loads
- 750 N/m² wind
- 640 N/m² snow
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications, shapes, and sizes, to meet your project requirements
- Ritec Easyclean
- Satin obscure glazing
- Body tint anti-sun (grey, bronze, green)
- Arctic blue anti-sun body tint
- High performance solar control
- Sandblast border
- Black border
- Low iron (extra clear glass, but must be to both inner and outer skins)
- Enhanced Low E for centre pane U-value 1.0 W/m²K for double glazed
- Any RAL colour available on request
- Can be supplied with upstands (certain sizes only)
- Control unit with battery back-up available
- Switches, wind, rain and temperature sensors
- Synchronised opening mechanism
- Fireman’s switch
- All Signature rooflights are designed and manufactured in the UK
- Fully compliant to UK Building Regulations
- Non-fragile, CWCT TN 66, 67 & 92 (Class 2) ACR[M]001:2011 (Class B) compliant construction
- Wide range of glazing and ventilation options
- Warm edge spacer for improved thermal performance
- Recommended minimum pitch of 5o up to a 200cm span, and 10o over a 200cm span
- Yale shoot bolt locking mechanism
The Opaque Sandblasted Border
All of the rooflights in our Signature range come with a sandblasted border as standard. Not only does this hide the glazing frame, improving the aesthetics of these units, but it also helps to reduce the risk of thermal stresses and fractures in laminated glass, which in some cases can be increased by the use of a black-painted border.
Ritec ClearShield Eco-Glass™
Rooflights are always in hard to reach areas, and their position means that they can get very dirty. Sterlingbuild can offer a solution to this problem with Ritec's award-winning ClearShield Eco-Glass™ for flat roof windows. It has been specially developed for the renovation, protection and maintenance of both new and already installed glass.
ClearShield Eco-Glass™ is a “non-stick” glass, meaning your window stays cleaner for longer, resists all types of staining and discolouration, and keeps your glass looking like new.
Ritec's ClearShield Eco-Glass™ is very durable and can be easily reapplied over time, meaning your window requires a lot less cleaning.
|External Upstand Size (W x L)||120 x 120cm|
|Glazing Guarantee||5 years|
|Hole In The Roof Size (W x L)||105 x 105cm|
|Made To Measure Available||Yes|
|Opening Method||Wall switch|
|Required Upstand Height||15cm|
|Required Upstand Width||7.5cm|
|Size (W x L)||120 x 120cm|
|Suitable for Escape/Access||Yes|
|Type||Flat glass rooflight|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information