GrufeKit Sedum Modular Roof Tile - 1m²
£62.50£75.00 inc. VAT
- 1+ £62.50
- 200+ £57.47
Other products you may be interested in.
This budget-friendly, easy to fit green roof adds a stunning view during the spring and summer. It consists of a mix of 8-12 varieties of sedum that provide a low growing year round view. The sedum is pre-grown ensuring you get a fantastic view as soon as it's installed. Perfect for any roof garden!
This popluar green roof tile is an incredibly easy to install, low maintenance pre-grown sedum GrufeTile.
Sedums are low growing, evergreen plants that look after themselves. There's no mowing, no watering, no replanting.
In the summer months, your sedum will flower with a mix of white, pink, yellow and red flowers. In the winter, they die back to the green/brown mix of sedum.
Your GrufeTile will be supplied with established plant coverage, growing on 60mm 100% recycled growing media. The 3 layers of the green roof tile are:
- Vegetation: 8-12 varieties of sedum
- Soil: The media mix used is a special substrate prepared specifically for the GrufeTile
- Carrier: Made from recycled HDPE plastic, the carrier acts as a water reservoir, drainage layer, protection from excessive drying of roots from the airspace below. They greatly improve product handing making it easier to install.The Sedum GrufeTile explained
- Ease of installation
- 8-12 varieties of sedum
- Low maintenance - no mowing, no watering, and no replanting
- 100% recycled growing media
GrufeTile is ideal for commercial and residential flat roofs.
No previous experience or specialist skills needed. Unless your roof has a parapet or upstand, we recommend you use a GrufeGuard.
Laying your green roof is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4!
The green roof trays are nurtured in the nurseries
Apply a waterproof layer to your flat roof
Lay your trays on top of the waterproof layer
Watch your green roof grow
The green roof tile retains rainwater so no complicated irrigation system is needed.
|Carrier||Recycled HDPE plastic|
|Dimensions||540mm x 540mm x 90mm per tile (Sold per m²)|
|Display||Year round low growing evergreen plants|
|Outflow Volume||40 l/m²|
|Temperature Range||-50°C - +80°C|
|Type||Green Roof Tile|
|Vegetation||8-12 varieties of Sedum|
|Water Holding Capacity||20l/m²|
added to basket!