£34.00£40.80 inc. VAT
- 1+ £34.00
- 4+ £31.00
- 7+ £30.00
The RoofLITE TFX tile flashing is suitable for roof tiles which are between 16 - 50 mm thick.
The flashing is an indispensable part of roof window installation. The RoofLITE TFX tile flashing is compatible with profiled tile roofing materials, concrete tiles, profiled ceramic tiles and even corrugated metal roofing between 16 to 50 mm thick.
The RoofLITE TFX tile flashing is made from aluminium and comes in the same grey (RAL7043) colour as the cladding parts of the RoofLITE roof windows. The aluminium apron provides a perfect seal between the roof window and the profiled roofing materials. The foam gasket guarantees protection against rain, mist or powder snow.
This flashing has been extensively tested for complete water tightness under the most rigorous conditions and is all-weather and UV resistant.
The RoofLITE TFX flashing is easy to install, comes with a 10-year guarantee and can be installed in a roof with a slope of between 15 to 90 degrees.
Please note that only RoofLITE flashing is acceptable in respect of the guarantee on RoofLITE roof windows.
For plain tiles, we recommend RoofLITE KFP plain tile flashing.
For deeper profile tiles, we recommend RoofLITE UFX deep tile flashing.
Features & benefits:
- Suitable for tile roofing materials of between 16 to 50 mm thick
- Suitable for concrete tiles, profiled ceramic tiles and even corrugated metal roofing
- All weather and UV ray resistant
- Perfect fit for water tightness
- Ensures a water tight connection with the roof
- Lead free
- Easy to install
- For installation in roofs with a slope of between 15 to 90 degrees
- 10-year guarantee
- The flashing box contains the cladding parts and flashing parts
|Compatible Roof Material(s)||Tile and profiled materials|
|Maximum Tile Profile||50mm|
|Minimum Tile Profile||16mm|
|Size (W x H)||55 x 78cm|
Average Customer Review (5.0)
added to basket!