RoofLITE HIVE Slimline DPX B500 M6A Pine Centre Pivot Roof Window 78x118cm
- 1+ £142.00
- 3+ £132.00
The RoofLITE HIVE is a high-quality base model roof window that is suitable for all budgets.
The RoofLITE HIVE is a value for money pine roof window that can save you a substantial sum versus better known brands. Despite the pleasing price tag, RoofLITE slimline centre pivot windows are produced in a facility that uses only the latest technology to ensure the best quality product.
These slimline windows are made from high quality raw materials, including FSC certified pine wood that comes from sustainable forests. The glass pane has a U-value of 1.1 W/m2K and has 24-mm double glazing (argon filled), a low-E coating and a toughened outer pane. These qualities guarantee reduced heat loss in the winter and limit overheating in the summer.
The smart and unique design of RoofLITE windows allows up to 10% more daylight into homes than some competitor brands, making it a one of the most practical lighting solutions for extensions and home improvement projects.
Slimline windows come in a design that looks great from both inside and outside the home. With its expertly moulded zinc handle, it is possible to lock a RoofLITE window in three positions- one fully closed and two positions to allow passive ventilation on demand.
RoofLITE windows are easy to install, using a tried and tested method that is well known to professional installers, and easy to follow for DIYers.
Features & benefits:
- Excellent value for money, base model roof window
- Made from FSC certified high-quality pine wood (from sustainable forests)
- Double glazed with argon gas, low-E coating and toughened outer pane
- Allows up to 10% more daylight (than other branded windows)
- Slimline design that gives a modern look
- Lockable in three positions
- Easy to install
- 10-year guarantee
|Effective daylight area||0.953|
|Glazing Guarantee||10 years|
|Opening Method||Centre pivot|
|Size (W x H)||78 x 118cm|
|Sound Reduction||32 (-1, -5) dB|
|Suitable for Escape/Access||No|
|Visible Glass Size||60.3 x 99cm|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information
• The white finish creates a brighter, modern look for any room
• A roof window with a good value for money
• Made from FSC certified high-quality pine wood (from sustainable forests)
- The ventilation valve that is standard in the HIVE series allows airflow into the room even when the window is closed.
- The moulded zinc handle located at the bottom of the sash allows the window to be locked in three positions, for passive ventilation on demand or to close the window.