RoofLITE Slimline DPX B500 C2A Pine Centre Pivot Roof Window 55x78cm
These windows have all the features and benefits you need for your loft bedroom window:
- Excellent quality, excellent value for money. Feedback from our customers supports what we know - these roof windows are made to the highest quality and we're selling them at the best prices online. You can read more customer reviews at the bottom of this page.
- Natural pine wood frame sources from sustainable sources. The wood is treated with a fungicide and insecticide protection, and then given a coating of water-based lacquer. This ensures your frame will look great for years to come.
- More thermal insulation, less solar gain. The double glazed roof window has a 24mm argon-filled space between the panes to reduce heat loss in the colder months. In the warmer months, they will flood your roof with daylight without letting your room overheat. To improve the weather tight seal between the window and the roof, the RoofLITE IFC insulation collar can be added during installation.
- High quality workmanship. As you'd expect from the "sister company" of VELUX, RoofLITE makes its windows to high standards in an ISO 9001 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001-certified production facility.
- Easy installation. Designed to be fitted easily. Even good DIY'ers will be able to follow the step-by-step installation videos.
This model is a pocket-friendly alternative to the VELUX GGL pine centre pivot roof window
|Air Permeability||Class 3|
|Opening Method||Centre pivot|
|Size (W x H)||55 x 78cm|
|Sound Reduction||30 (-1, -5) dB|
|Visible Glass Size||37.3 x 59cm|
|RoofLITE DPX/APX installation guide|
£105.00£126.00 inc. VAT
- 1+ £105.00
- 2+ £101.00
- 4+ £95.00
- 7+ £90.00
- 11+ £80.00