£36.00£43.20 inc. VAT
- 1+ £36.00
- 4+ £34.00
- 7+ £31.00
The RoofLITE SFX slate flashing is suitable for slate roofs which are between 0 - 16mm (2 x 8mm) thick.
The flashing is an essential and key element of a roof window installation. The purpose of the flashing is to ensure a watertight connection with the roof by guiding the drainage away from the window.
The RoofLITE SFX slate flashing is suitable for all flat roofing materials, such as slate, shingle, asphalt, bitumen and chipping, with a thickness of between 0 to 16 mm (2 x 8 mm). The bottom part and the segmented side (soaker) parts of the flashing ensure tightness and a perfect fit in every kind of flat roofing material.
RoofLITE's SFX flashings are made of aluminium (lead-free) in the same colour grey as the cladding parts of the RoofLITE roof windows. The RoofLITE SFX slate flashing is resistant to any type of weather and even to UV radiation. To ensure complete water tightness, it has been tested under the most extreme weather conditions. The high quality of the SFX slate flashing is supported by a 10-year guarantee.
The flashing is very easy to install using the instruction manual that comes with every RoofLITE roof window. The box includes the cladding parts (and the flashing parts itself).
The 10-year guarantee on RoofLITE roof window is only valid when (correctly) installed with RoofLITE flashing.
Features & benefits:
- Suitable for flat roofing materials (slate, shingle) of between 0 - 16mm (2 x 8mm)
- All weather and UV ray resistant
- Perfect water tightness
- Ensures a perfect seal with flat roofing materials
- Extensively tested for complete water tightness under the most rigorous conditions
- Lead free
- Painted in the same grey (RAL7043) colour as the cladding of RoofLITE roof windows
- For installation in roofs with a slope of between 15 to 90 degrees
- 10-year guarantee
|Compatible Roof Material(s)||Slate|
|Size (W x H)||55 x 98cm|
|Slate Thickness||0 to 16 mm (2x8mm)|
Average Customer Review (5.0)
added to basket!