Awning Blind RoofLITE MIR FXA
£42.61£51.13 inc. VAT
The RoofLITE awning blind prevents over-heating and rain noise. The external anti-heat blind is made of a semi-translucent, PVC coated net which pleasantly diffuses incoming light and prevents over-heating by stopping 80% of the sunlight without restricting the view. It protects the glass surface during rainfall, and significantly reduces the noise of driving rain.
- Perfect fit to our roof windows - no adjustments required
- Externally fixed to the top of the roof window
- Easy to install - only 4 screws to be fixed in predrilled holes
- Great design - the blind is barely visible
- The cloth is designed to keep the heat out and let the soft light in
- The cloth is UV and water resistant
- Very easy to operate the blind from the inside
- While using the blind, you can easily open the window and let the air in
- The cloth is 2 cm wider than the pane - more protection with an open window
RoofLITE Code: MIR
Suitable for RoofLITE windows - DPX, DVX, APX, MOE, AAX
added to basket!