£169.95£203.94 inc. VAT
The RoofLITE CONS is a conservation roof window made of FSC certified, specially selected pine wood.
Every window in the RoofLITE CONS collection is made in an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified product facility, using only the latest industry technology. The RoofLITE CONS is a high-quality conservation roof window with all the features and benefits you need, coming with a 10-year guarantee for added peace of mind!
These conservation windows look modern from the inside, yet match the traditional look required for conservation roofs from the outside, featuring a traditional black vertical glazing bar down the centre of the pane.
RoofLITE conversation windows have 24-mm double glazing (argon filled), a low-E coating and a toughened outer pane as standard. With an impressively low U-value of 1.4 W/m2K for the window, all CONS products provide guaranteed good thermal insulation and low emissivity.
The FSC certified pine wood used on the window frame has been treated with fungicide and insecticide protection to keep away unwanted pests and fungi.
The ventilation valve allows airflow into the room even when the window is closed. The elegant handle allows the window to be locked in three positions- two for passive ventilation on demand, the other to close the window.
These conservation windows are very easy to install, using an installation method that is well known to professional installers and straightforward for DIYers to get to grips with.
Features & benefits:
- Made from FSC certified high-quality pine wood (from sustainable forests)
- Black vertical glazing bar and external profiles matches conservation roof requirements
- Modern look from the inside, traditional from the outside
- Comes standard with a ventilation valve for ventilation when the window is closed
- 24 mm double glazing
- Double glazed with argon gas, low-E coating and toughened outer pane
- Better water tightness (than HIVE and NITO pine series)
- Lockable in three positions
- Easy to install
- 10-year guarantee
|Air Permeability||Class 4|
|Opening Method||Centre pivot|
|Size (W x H)||66 x 118cm|
|Solar Energy Transmittance||0.6|
|Sound Reduction||32 (-1, -5) dB|
|Visible Glass Size||48.3 x 99cm|
Average Customer Review (5.0)
added to basket!