- This adhesive should be used on flat timber surfaces; it is not suitable for brickwork
- Apply an even coat to a timber deck using a 9" emulsion roller
- Mate the two surfaces and follow with a broom over the membrane, ensuring proper bonding
- Avoid globules and puddles by allowing time to tack off, before matting
- For best results, apply Permaroof Deck Adhesive to smooth, dry timber surfaces
- Use only when temperatures will not fall below freezing at any time 24 hours after mating with EPDM
- 2.5L = approx. 10m²
- 5L = approx. 20m²
- 10L = approx. 40m²
Designed for use with EPDM rubber roofing:
Benefits and features
- Superior durability
- Very low life-cycle cost
- Flame-free and easy installation
- High flexibility and elongation
- Recovery of rainwater
- Fire resistant
- 1.14mm Standard grade epdm rubber membrane for flat roof waterproofing solutions
- 20 year membrane warranty
- Life expectancy is 50 years plus
Small residential flat roofs:
- Garden sheds
|Coverage||4m² per litre|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information
You Might Be Interested In