The Permaroof uPVC edge trim is designed with its own water-check kerb. This is used around the perimeter of a flat roof to direct water towards the gutter edge.
- Designed with it's own water-check kerb
- Used around the perimeter of a flat roof to direct water towards the gutter edge
- Identical profiles
- Manufactured BSI Quality assured to 99.9% accuracy
- Injection moulded using state of the art manufacturing technology
- Permaroof Bond & Seal or Permaroof Closed Cell Foam Tape must be used to form a seal between the Trim and the EPDM
- Polypins are used to fix the trim into the Fascia Board
- Corner pieces and end caps are used to finish any open edges
For use with the Permaroof rubber roofing system:
- Superior durability
- Very low life-cycle cost
- Flame-free and easy installation
- High flexibility and elongation
- Environmentally friendly
- Recovery of rainwater
- Fire resistant
- 1.14mm Standard grade epdm rubber membrane for flat roof waterproofing solutions
- 20 year membrane warranty
- Life expectancy is 50 years plus
|Product Type||Raised edges|
|Width on the Edge||Approx 30mm|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information
You Might Be Interested In