Bonding adhesive is a very strong adhesive, designed for bonding to almost all materials, including wood.
It is also used around the edges of the EPDM, upstands, brickwork bonding, etc, where an effective and quick hold is required to keep the EPDM in place.
Bonding adhesive is applied to both the EPDM and the surface.
- Can be effectively used onto timber, brick, metal, glass, most plastics, concrete and any other smooth, dust-free surface
- Apply an even coat to both surfaces using a 4" emulsion roller, allowing to tack of before mating (to avoid air bubbles)
- Mate the two surfaces and follow with a broom over the membrane, ensuring proper bonding
- For best results, apply Permaroof Bonding Adhesive to smooth, dry, dust-free surfaces
Designed for use with EPDM rubber roofing:
Benefits and features
- Superior durability
- Very low life-cycle cost
- Flame-free and easy installation
- High flexibility and elongation
- Recovery of rainwater
- Fire resistant
- 1.14mm Standard grade epdm rubber membrane for flat roof waterproofing solutions
- 20 year membrane warranty
- Life expectancy is 50 years plus
Small residential flat roofs:
- Garden sheds
|Coverage||Approx. 18 - 20m²|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information
You Might Be Interested In