The Permaroof 2 Part uPVC gutter trim. This is a 2 part trim that is sold together and is 2.5m long.
- Creates a smooth run off for water
- Extruded from recycled materials
- Ensures an EPDM roof is watertight along the gutter edge
- Used along the gutter edge
- Sandwiches the EPDM roofing membrane
- The gutter back plate must be installed prior to the membrane
- The top of the plate must be flush with the deck
- The EPDM will overhang approx. 50mm
- Use a bead of Bond & Seal between the membrane and front plate to ensure a watertight seal, before fixing with the polypins provided
For use with the Permaroof rubber roofing system:
- Superior durability
- Very low life-cycle cost
- Flame-free and easy installation
- High flexibility and elongation
- Environmentally friendly
- Recovery of rainwater
- Fire resistant
- 1.14mm Standard grade epdm rubber membrane for flat roof waterproofing solutions
- 20 year membrane warranty
- Life expectancy is 50 years plus
|Product||Rubber (EPDM) roofing|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information