£291.00£349.20 inc. VAT
The Lightway Crystal sun tunnel adds more natural daylight to the home than competitor products and guarantees performance that will be as good in years to come as on the first day you installed it.
This sun tunnel size is ideal for ensuite bathrooms, walk-in wardrobes & cupboards.
Why does it perform better than competitor brands?
- Bohemian Crystal glass dome collects 30% more natural daylight than polycarbonate equivalents
- Very little maintenance - the glass dome is self-cleaning and won't deteriorate, yellow, rust, or rot over time
- Lightway is so confident in its tube's performance, it has a 25 years guarantee
- Extremely reflective sun tube, with 99.8% reflectivity
- Made with advanced electroplated techniques, using layers of silver, copper and other precious metals
- Results in a very solid, highly reflective layer; compared to competitors that use a silver foil layer
- Sturdy clips holds tube in place rather than tape that will unstick
- Glass diffuser, as opposed to a plastic one, allowing light to be evenly distributed throughout your room
- Whether you purchase a flat or pitched roof sun tunnel, the Lightway Crystal will easily fit between rafters and joists, requiring no alterations
- Very aesthetically-pleasing on your roof
How many sun tunnels do I need for my room?
The more you install, the better the results.
As with vertical windows and skylights, the more space you give daylight to get into your room, the better the results. We advise you purchase the biggest you can, and aim for 1 or 2 sun tunnels to be installed in the centre of your room, or a handful of smaller sun tunnels evenly spaced around the room. The brilliant thing about a sun tunnel is that they are suitable for any room and won't look out of place!
This chart shows which sun tunnel size is best suited to a type of room.
Small rooms, cupboards and short corridors
Hallways, small bathrooms or specific area of a larger space
Large hallways, stairwell and bathrooms
Kitchens, bedrooms and living rooms
How much daylight will this sun tunnel produce?
3 lightbulbs on a sunny day, 2 lightbulbs on a cloudy day.
The handmade Bohemian Crystal dome is unique to the Lightway Crystal sun tunnel. The crystal glass dome doesn't distort the colours of sunlight, and provides a unique movement of continuously shifting light spectrum as the sun changes position.
The light quality from the Lightway Crystal is incomparable to a standard electric bulb. Your sun tunnel will give out far more light than most energy-efficient bulbs on the market, and this light will be warm natural light, incorporating the complete colour spectrum, as opposed to the limited capabilities of a standard bulb.
Installation available by Authorized Lightway Sunpipe Installer from only £200* - please call for details (prices are subject to location and number of systems).
|Compatible Roof Material(s)||Universal|
|Diffuser Material||Sodium-potassium glass|
|Dome Material||Bohemian crystal|
|Internal Tube Material||Sterling silver|
|Pack Includes||Bohemian crystal dome, glass diffuser & white trim, flashing & collar, ceiling tube, 2x 625mm long reflective tube, 45° adjustable elbow|
|Reflective Tube Guarantee||25 years|
|Room Size||4-10 m²|
Average Customer Review (5.0)
Other products you may be interested in.
added to basket!