Save money and gain time with the Korniche aluminium glass lantern rooflight; "the perfect evolution of form and function".
Create a bright living space, with first-rate views, without paying extortionate prices, or compromising on quality.
- Quickest, most efficient lantern to install
- Fully fitted in under 30 minutes
- Substantially stronger than it's competitors
- Optimised to allow minimal structure
- Secure home solution
- A 6m x 4m lantern can withstand over 8 tonnes
- Superior, class leading thermal performance
- Elimination of cold bridging - total isolation of external aluminium profiles from internal ones
- High-performance glazing
- U-value as low as 1.0 W/m²K
- The most elegant, slimline roof lantern on the market
- Cutting-egde engineering concepts
- Aesthetically-pleasing - retains traditional features in a contemporary setting
With minimal structure obscuring your view, the Korniche lantern is the perfect choice, optimised to result in the stiffest and strongest lantern possible.
The finishing touch
The Korniche lantern is available in 5 different colour combinations, meaning you can select the perfect finish for your home, to suit your décor. Create an impressive feature, that will be the envy of your neighbours, with one of these finish options:
- Black external/black internal RAL 9005 MATT
- Grey external/grey internal RAL 7016 MATT
- White external/white internal RAL 9010 GLOSS
- Matt black external/gloss white internal
- Matt grey external/gloss white internal
Lantern rooflight features
- 24mm thick, toughened, self-cleaning glass
- 25° pitch structure
- Neutral, blue tint, and sunshade blue tint glazing options available
- Argon-filled double glazing
- Stronger, slimmer frame
- Modern design
Overall product height
- 1.00m width = 358mm height
- 1.50m width = 474mm height
- 2.00m width = 591mm height
- Eaves to sit flush on the external upstand
- Ensure upstand is level and square
- It is the responsibility of the installer to determine the finishing detail of the inside
- No sealant required in roof construction
- After the eaves beam has been fitted, the installer need not apply any further sealant. All seals are pre-fitted. No mess, no wasted time.
Please note: The images shown are indicative only. Lanterns up to 2.5m x 3m will have 4 panes of glass. Larger dimensions will have 6 panes of glass.
|External Upstand Size (W x L)||200 x 400cm|
|Hole In The Roof Size (W x L)||186 x 386cm|
|Required Upstand Height||15cm|
|Size (W x L)||200 x 400cm|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information