The fixed Heritage conservation black roof window is ideal for replicating Victorian cast iron roof windows, or for any new conservation project. The Heritage range of conservation rooflights is perfect for listed buildings, barns and church conversions, or for fitting into buildings located in areas of outstanding natural beauty.
If your Heritage window will be out-of-reach, consider pre-fitting it with a motor. The window can be operated at comfort, with a switch. By operating your window electrically, you can control ventilation and air flow at the touch of a button.
This Heritage roof window offers a flush, low-profile finish in the roofline. It has a white-painted (RAL 9003 Signal White) internal finish to blend with any decor, and aesthetically-pleasing, slim, clean lines and an original, authentic Victorian appearance.
The window features a glazing bar and glazing clips, making it a favourite choice for conservation officers. To read more about conservation windows and conservation areas, we see our blog.
The internal lining is paintable, and moisture-resistant, protecting the roof window for many years to come and allowing the perfect match for the decor of the property.
This window performs to the highest modern standards, whilst maintaining an elegant, traditional appearance. Internally, the glazing bar is black, with the linings being white.
- Glazing clips to imitate Victorian cast iron roof windows
- Low modular silicone to imitate 'putty'
- Black glazing bar featured internally and externally - not stuck on!
- Stepped edge that overhangs. This creates the appearance of single glazing, giving the authentic look of the Victorian cast iron windows, even though your window is actually double glazed
- Rocker switch opening, allowing variable degrees of ventilation, depending on when you remove your finger from the switch
- Suitable for roof pitches of 17.5 - 65°
- Top hung design, avoiding internal obstruction and intrusion into the room when ventilation is required
- Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Kitemark Double Glazed Sealed unit to BS EN1279
- 4mm SGG Planitherm Total Plus (Low E) Toughened Inner
- 16mm Argon Cavity
- 4mm Planilux Outer
- Toughened, argon-filled glass
- Frame manufactured from 3mm mild steel
- Shot blasted, primed with IGP Korroprimer to 70 microns dry film thickness, stoved to bake the coating on, and polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 12944
- Thermally-efficient U-value of 1.5 W/m²K for the whole unit, and 1.2 W/m²K for the centre pane
- Good yellowing resistance to UV light
- Good surface hardness, with a smooth surface to touch
- Internal finish RAL 9003 Signal White
- 80% light transmittance
This window is CE marked in accordance with EN14351-1:2006+A1:2010. It complies with United Kingdom, and European, Regulations. This ensures Building Control approval.
|Frame Guarantee||10 years|
|Frame Material||White paint|
|Glazing Guarantee||5 years|
|Noise Reduction||30 Rw dB|
|Opening Method||Top hung|
|Size (W x H)||81.7 x 148.3cm|
|Structural Opening Size||71.7 x 133.3cm|
|Visible Glass Size||51.7 x 113.3cm|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information