£45.15£54.18 inc. VAT
Firestone Bonding Adhesive BA-2012 is a solvent-based contact adhesive, designed specifically for bonding Firestone EPDM membranes to approved insulations, in addition to wood, metal, masonry and other acceptable substrates.
Coverage rates depend on the smoothness of the substrate and method of application:
- Roller application: 2.35 - 3m² of roof surface (two sides)/litre
- SuperSpreader and sprayer: 2.75 - 3.50m² of roof surface (two sides)/litre
Some insulation surfaces are more uneven and porous, therefore will result in lower coverage rates. Smoother substrates are less porous and therefore result in higher rates.
Very porous substrates (rough wood, concrete block) may require an additional coat of Bonding Adhesive BA-2012 to ensure proper adhesion. This can be determined by adhering a small piece of membrane to the substrate and verifying its bonding strength.
Designed for use with EPDM rubber roofing:
Benefits and features
- Superior durability
- Very low life-cycle cost
- Flame-free and easy installation
- High flexibility and elongation
- Recovery of rainwater
- Fire resistant
- 1.14mm Standard grade epdm rubber membrane for flat roof waterproofing solutions
- 20 year membrane warranty
- Life expectancy is 50 years plus
Small residential flat roofs:
- Garden sheds
Average Customer Review (3.0)
Other products you may be interested in.
added to basket!