£107.35£128.82 inc. VAT
The Fenstro skylight is designed for uninhabited and unheated rooms only.
The Fenstro skylight has been designed to increase light transmission and ventilation levels in any uninhabited or unheated room at an attractive price! For inhabited roof space you should use a roof window.
Fenstro skylights are made of float glass and a 14 mm double glazed pane to improve insulation. The chrome steel handle allows you to effortlessly open the skylight, while two ventilation positions are provided to let in fresh air.
This is a top-hung skylight which provides unobstructed views of the outdoors.
The Fenstro skylight comes with integrated flashing, meaning there is no need to buy it as a separate installation product. The flashing fits perfectly to any roofing material with a maximum profile height of 90 mm. This means it fits both plain tiles and slate.
As with most Fenstro products, this skylight is extremely straightforward to install. Most good roofers will be familiar with the installation method. Every skylight comes with a step-by-step installation manual to make fitting easy for DIYers too.
Features & benefits:
- Provides light and air in non-heated rooms
- Excellent value for money
- Integrated flashing with apron
- Suitable for all common types of roofing material (up to 90 mm profile height)
- Trimmable/completely removable foam gasket to ensure a perfect seal with the roofing material
- Easy to install
- Suitable for installation in roofs with a pitch of between 15 and 60 degrees
- Chrome steel handle with two ventilation positions
- 2-year guarantee
|Air Permeability||Class 2|
|Opening Method||Top hung|
|Size (W x H)||90 x 48cm|
|U-value||Suitable for uninhabited rooms only|
Average Customer Review (5.0)
added to basket!