ECO+ 3 Section Timber Loft ladder 60/120
£69.99£83.99 inc. VAT
ECO+ 3 section timber loft ladder. Arrives pre-assembled for ease and speed of installation.
This ladder includes Dove Tail tread joints for improved strength and has 33mm thick insulation to help keep your home warm in the winter and reduce heat transmission.
It is aesthetically-pleasing and will complement any decor, with it's attractive timber finish, white-finished hatch, and flush opening that is recessed into the loft.
For safety, this ladder has a steel grab handle, especially strong hi-duty 27mm steps, and also comes complete with stair shoes.
- Insulated hatch (33mm thick)
- Dove Tail tread joints for improved strength
- No joints around seal
- Arrives pre-assembled
- White hatch on both sides
- Flush opener recessed in hatch
- Solid wooden frame (27mm thick)
- Specially strong, hi duty steps (27mm thick)
- Yellow steel safety handrail included
- Arrives equipped with stair shoes
- Checked DIN EN 14975 (2010)
- U-value 1.2 W/m²K
- Hold a weight of 150kg
- Rough opening size: 120/60cm (A)
- Frame size: 119/59/13cm
- Floor to ceiling height: 220-280cm (B)
- Landing space: 55cm
- Horizontal loft clearance: 55cm (C)
- Basic size: 120cm (D)
- Hi-duty steps: 27mm thick
|Certification||DIN EN 14975 (2010)|
|Landing Space Range||55cm|
|Opening Size||0.6m x 1.2m|
|Product Type||Loft Ladders|
Customer Reviews (1)
added to basket!