ECO+ Fixed Flat Glass Rooflight 60x60cm
The ECO+ rooflight is a stylish, energy efficient flat glass window at our lowest prices!
This rooflight is the best value for money flat roof window on the market. It will flood your home extension with natural light with limited heat loss without breaking your budget.
The contemporary design of the ECO+ flat glass rooflight is matched by its modern benefits.
- The safety inner pane and toughened outer pane are separated by argon gas and a warm edge spacer
- The outer pane has a low E coating to reduce heat loss
- The solid foam-filled, multi-chambered PVC upstand insulates your installation
All this means you're getting an energy efficient rooflight that will help stop more heat loss of heat through your roof compared to less thermally efficient rooflights.
The internal finish is a low-maintenance, white PVC frame that will sit seamlessly in your white ceiling, giving a brighter finish to your room.
- 36mm self-cleaning argon-filled glass unit - 6H/24/33.2T (AR)
- Outer pane is toughened with low E coating
- Laminated inner pane for improved safety
- Laminated safety glass in conformance with EN 14449
- CE certified
- Prevents the spread of flames for up to 30 minutes
ECO+ flat glass rooflights are supplied with a pre-fitted, 150mm high, insulated PVC upstand. The upstand is designed to sit over the structural opening and will help to improve the overall thermal efficiency of the roof.
As all of our ECO+ flat glass products come with an insulated upstand, they represent excellent value for money, as well as speeding up installation time. Furthermore, the upstand is pre-finished internally in white, meaning there is no need for any further decoration.
- 10 years guarantee for the window
- 20 years guarantee for the glazing unit
- Lifetime guarantee against hail damage
|Glazing Guarantee||20 years|
|Hole In The Roof Size (W x L)||60 x 60cm|
|Size (W x L)||60 x 60cm|
|Type||Flat glass rooflight|
£375.00£450.00 inc. VAT
- 1+ £375.00
- 3+ £360.00
- 5+ £350.00
- 7+ £330.00