ECO+ EDGE Fixed Spherical Glass Rooflight 90x120cm
£727.00£872.40 inc. VAT
The ECO+ EDGE is the world’s first flat roof window with integrated triple glazed, spherical glass.
Designed with you in mind, the spherical glass allows more daylight into your home by reducing the amount of reflection on the glass.
The ECO+ EDGE leads the way with its performance and quality; boasting a U value of 1.1 W/m²K and a 20 year glazing guarantee.
This flat rooflight offers the best value for money against its competitors and is fully CE certified. Its laminated safety glass conforms to EN 14449 standards.
The spherical glass allows The ECO+ EDGE rooflight to be fitted on a roof with a pitch of 0-15°. The natural curve of the spherical glass allows rainwater to run off effectively. This makes the ECO+ EDGE perfect for all flat extensions.
The contemporary design of the ECO+ EDGE spherical glass rooflight is matched by its modern benefits.
- The safety inner pane and toughened outer pane are separated by argon gas and a warm edge spacer
- The outer pane has a low E coating to reduce heat loss
- The solid foam-filled, multi-chambered PVC upstand insulates your installation
All of the ECO+ flat rooflights are energy efficient, helping to reduce loss of heat through your roof compared to less thermally-efficient rooflights.
The internal finish is a low-maintenance, white PVC frame that will sit seamlessly in your white ceiling, giving a brighter finish to your room.
- Triple glazed, self-cleaning, argon-filled glass unit
- 6mm toughened outer pane \ 16mm Chromatech Ultra \ float clear 6mm \ 16 Chromatech Ultra + Argon \ Laminated 44.2 (P2A) + Low E Coating
- 6mm outer pane is toughened with low E coating
- 8mm laminated inner pane for improved safety
- Laminated safety glass in conformance with EN 14449
- CE certified
- Prevents the spread of flames for up to 30 minutes
- Ug = 1.0
ECO+ flat glass rooflights are supplied with a pre-fitted, 150mm high, insulated PVC upstand. The upstand is designed to sit over the structural opening and will help to improve the overall thermal efficiency of the roof.
As all of our ECO+ flat glass products come with an insulated upstand, they represent excellent value for money, as well as decreasing installation time. Furthermore, the upstand is pre-finished internally in white, meaning there is no need for any further decoration.
- 10 year guarantee for the window
- 20 year guarantee for the glazing unit
- Lifetime guarantee against hail damage
|Glazing Feature||Triple glazed|
|Glazing Guarantee||20 years|
|Hole In The Roof Size (W x L)||90 x 120cm|
|Size (W x L)||90 x 120cm|
|Style||Curved glass rooflight|
|Type||Curved glass rooflight|
Other products you may be interested in.
added to basket!