£14.32£17.18 inc. VAT
The Dakea RUC underfelt foil collar gives added protection against rainwater and reduces the installation time of Dakea windows by eliminating the need for cutting.
With this underfelt foil collar, you don’t need to cut or shape the roofing underlay and, if you do need to ensure precision cutting, the collar comes with square markings to make installation quicker and easier.
The collar is designed to protect the roof window and increase the water tightness of the construction. It is made of stretchable, highly tear-resistant polystyrene with a vapour-permeable polyurethane coating.
The Dakea RUC is made of one seamless piece of material. This lack of seam ensures that it is 100% watertight. It’s also highly resistant to fire (rated B1 under the DIN 4102 standard) and extreme temperatures of between -40°C to +80°C.
Where the roof and the roof window meet is an important area for the integrity of the entire roof structure and this easy to fit and adjustable RUC can help you achieve a professional standard installation.
Features & benefits:
- Reduces the installation time
- Ensures 100% water tightness
- Made of stretchable, tear-resistant polystyrene with a vapour-permeable polyurethane coating
- Made from one piece without seams
- Square markings on the RUC allow for precision cutting (if necessary)
- Highly resistant to fire (rated B1 under the DIN 4102 standard)
- Capable of withstanding temperatures of -40°C to +80°C
- Easy to fit and adjust
|Compatible Roof Material(s)||Universal|
|Fire Resistance||Rated B1 under the DIN 4102 standard|
|Size (W x H)||78 x 98cm|
|Withstands temperatures of between||-40°C to +80°C|
Average Customer Review (4.5)
added to basket!