The Cromar PRO GRP 25 fibreglass matting.
The glassfibre mat is sandwiched between two layers of catalysed Cromar resin. Strands of glass fibre are held together by an emulsion binder, to form a mat.
- Fast wet-out even thickness
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent wet strength retention
- Ideal for large or small flat roofs
- Suitable for heavy foot traffic
- Load bearing
- Applied by brush/roller
- Apply 1-2 coats
- Cromar ProGRP flat roofing system is available with 2 grades of chop strand matting (CSM):
- Use 450gsm for areas that will have occassional foot traffic
- Use 600gsm for areas that will have heavy foot traffic or will be load-bearing, such as under decking/promenade tiles/green roofs. Use 600gsm in conjunction with a slip-resistant finish
|Product||Fibreglass (GRP) roofing|
|Product Type||Fibreglass matting|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information