Cromar B260 large raised edge trim - 120mm x 3m
- Designed for flat roof applications
- Used on the non-drainage side of the roof to direct water flow off the substrate
- Compatible with C1 internal and external universal corners
Suitable for use with a GRP/fibreglass flat roofing system:
- Fire retardent
- Fully bonds to the roof membrane to form one complete system
- Special additives to give an especially low styrene emisson
- During and after application
- Ideal for large or small flat roofs
- Suitable for heavy foot traffic
- Load bearing
- Applied by brush/roller
- Apply 1-2 coats
|Compatible With||C1 internal and external universal corners|
|Product||Fibreglass (GRP) roofing|
|Product Type||Edge trims|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information