Cromar Alpha Chem Polyurethane Adhesive is a single component, fast curing, PU based sealant used for joints where a highly elastic strong bond is required.
As a sealant it adheres, without a primer, to the substrates such as wood, concrete, stone, anodized aluminium, polyester, glass, ceramics, baked clay.
Suitable for use with PROGRP, Flexiglass and Elastathane Extreme Roofing systems.
- Excellent chemical, mechanical and weather resistance
- Fast curing
- Fire retardent
- Fully bonds to the roof membrane to form one complete system
- Overpaintable with water based paints (solvent based paints always test to ascertain compatibility)
- All sealing and bonding applications in the building and construction industry
- Sealing expansion joints in concrete floors
- Trafficked floor joints
|Product Type||Sealants & treatments|
All Sterlingbuild orders have FREE standard delivery when your order is over £100 + VAT.
However next day delivery will carry a small next day delivery charge which will be shown in the final shopping basket
Unfortunately additional delivery charges will apply if you live in the Scottish Highlands and UK islands. These delivery charges are based on additional costs from our national couriers.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephoneView full Delivery Information