Sterlingbuild Ltd is the UK’s largest independent online retailer of roof windows and rooflights for home extensions, loft conversions and renovations.
Established in Dover, Kent back in 2006, the company upped sticks to bigger premises in nearby Folkestone 6 years later to be able to better accommodate the increasing number of homeowners choosing to not move, but improve.
For the past decade, our online home improvements shop has been delivering daylight solutions across the country and overseas, specialising in high performance, energy friendly windows and doors.
With a team regularly growing in size to support the growth of the company, vacancies and newly created roles with the company do arise at a healthy rate.
We have departments for web, sales, marketing, customer service, warehouse, drivers and marketing who work across Sterlingbuild and our online roofing materials shop, Roofinglines.
If you think you'd fit in, send us your CV and an outline of your experience to email@example.com.
Salary: 18k basic OTE 24-27k
An exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic growing company that recognises hard work and rewards their employees, The role of Sales Advisor is to maximise sales opportunities through web and telephone sales. Develop repeat business and add value to sales. Full product training will be given.
Company benefits for the role of Sales Advisor:
- Good basic salary and excellent commission structure.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas shutdown. Working hours are 8:30 to 5:30, half-hour lunch + 2 x15 min breaks
- Regular team building
- Dress down / 5pm finish on Fridays
- Free on-site parking
Duties and Responsibilities for the role of Sales Advisor:
- Proficient in completing the sales process, take telephone sales orders and place through the back office. Handle customer enquiries maintaining the database
- Provide accurate product information, attending product presentations and training sessions to keep up-to-date on product developments
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Produce sales quotations/proforma invoices
- Complete on-line enquiries and callbacks
- Liaise with the web team to ensure functionality and performance of the websites
- Suggest improvements to websites and monitor competitor pricing
- Support webchat and enquiries through our ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Check all telephone orders for content and location
- Help to identify fraud orders
- Commitment to aims and values of the Company
- Promoting a positive culture of understanding and caring for the customer journey
- Communication to Team members and customers
An organised individual, you will be able to respond efficiently and effectively to any demands, managing and prioritising your workload to ensure that your work is of the highest standard
Skills / Attributes Required for the role of Sales Advisor:
- Experienced in sales with a proven track record
- Requirement to make outbound calls to customers when required.
- Tactful, courteous, understanding and a good communicator
- Time management
- Being confident and enthusiastic
- Being a team player
- Professional and credible
- Well-organised and flexible
- Articulate and good communicator
- Previous web experience /back office preferred
- IT skills essential GSCE / Graduate level.