Developed For You
Win up to £250
The ECO+ Photo Competition
Calling All ECO+ Rooflight Owners
Sterlingbuild is on the hunt for high resolution photographs to use in all of our social channels, emails and ECO+ product promotions. So, we need your help!
We are giving away a trio of cash prizes to the value of £500 to three lucky ECO+ flat roof window owners. You could be in with a chance of pocketing our first place prize of £250!
All you have to do is send us photographs of your ECO+ rooflight proudly installed in your home. This could be a lifestyle photo taken from inside a room or an aerial shot taken from outside.
Send us the best photographs you’ve captured alongside a few words on your ECO+ installation and the impact it’s had on your home to be in with a chance of winning.
Best of luck to all!
How To Enter?
- Take a professional photograph of your ECO+ window. Remember, the better the picture the better your chances of winning.
- Write a short case study of no more than 500 words, including:
- When the window was installed and the model number. (Entries only valid for ECO+ roof windows installed after September 2017)
- How it has improved the living space/home?
- What type of living space it is in and what the space is used for?
- Overall cost of your project and reasons for choosing the ECO+ brand.
- Complete the below form and upload your pictures(s).
- Please include your contact details with your entry.
Use a good quality camera
Set up your camera on a tripod to get a good quality photo with a clear angle
Ensure that you have good lighting when taking the photograph, avoid taking the photograph on grey days!
Make sure the photo has a high resolution.
Upload the photo correctly to maintain a high resolution
What Do You Win?
For first place
For second place
For third place
If you have not yet discovered the benefits of ECO+, it’s not too late to daylight your home with this energy efficient rooflight and enter our competition.
ECO+ flat roof windows can be purchased with free next day delivery in both fixed and electric operation.