Transform your unused loft space into a bathroom or shower room with a bright, white finish.
Here are 10 of our favourite white bathrooms we found on Pinterest.
1. Shower Under the Stars
Via Ong & Ong on Pinterest
2. Mix white and Concrete for a Stylish Finish
Via Decoholic on Pinterest
3. White with Daylight and Views Will Help a Small Bathroom Feel More Spacious
Via Poulsom Middlehurst on Pinterest
4. Use Space Wisely - any Shape Room can Turn Into a Bathing Haven
Via Mecc Interiors on Pinterest
5. Let your Architect go Crazy!
Via J. Mayer H Architect © David Franck on Pinterest
6. White Will Complement any Style That Takes Your Fancy
Via Architecture Art Design on Pinterest
7. If you Don't Want a Huge White tub, Have a Huge White Shower
8. Mix Modern Materials With Your Traditional Home
Via Desire to Inspire on Pinterest
9. Simple can Often be Stunning
Via Wenk und Weise on Pinterest
10. Your Only Limit is Your Imagination...
OK...and budget! But if you're creating a bathroom in your loft, talk to us. We'll ensure you get the best prices for your white frame roof windows.
We always recommend our customers to opt for a white PVCu or polyurethane (PU) finish roof window for their bathrooms. These frames are far more moisture resistant than pine finish frames, are easier to keep clean and create a brighter finish. Plus, as they will complement your white ceiling, you get a seamless finish.
If your bathroom will be overlooked by your neighbours or passing traffic, choose an obscure pane to ensure you get the privacy you want. Alternatively, you can buy obscure film for your window pane.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our team of experts.
Please note: We've done our best to ensure photo credit is given to the right person. Please get in touch if you would like to request an edit.