We supply roof windows for all types of buildings and situations; as well as traditional pitched roof windows, often our customers require something a little more specific for their needs.
- If you're purchasing for an uninhabited space, such as an attic, loft, shed or stables, choose one of our skylights for uninhabited spaces.
- Looking for the maximum amount of light & a balcony option within seconds? Choose a VELUX CABRIO or FAKRO Galeria window.
- Pick a passive house window if ultra energy efficiency is important to you - low U-values come as standard.
- For listed buildings & homes in conservation areas, check with your local planning authority too see what standards you need to meet, then shop our conservation roof windows.
- To create an L-shape window where the roof meets the wall, providing more daylight & the feeling of extra space, browse our pitched & vertical combinations.
- For rooms where you need a means of escape or easy access to the roof, pick a FAKRO side hung window.
- If you need to get rid of smoke or heat, or let air circulate at the touch of a button, shop our smoke ventilation systems.