Win Fantastic Prizes in July Just for Being a Customer
It's our 10th Sterling-versary!
July 2016 marks our 10 year anniversary of selling roof windows for the UK's loft conversions and home extensions.
It's been busy! During this time, we've dramatically grown our product range, selling the best brands in the UK and European markets. We've become the UK's largest independent online retailer of VELUX windows. We've grown from a small team in Dover to a much bigger one in Folkestone. Our warehouse manager finally got the huge warehouse he wanted for all our stock of VELUX windows, rooflights and skylights. And it's all thanks to you.
To thank all our wonderful customers for our amazing success, we will give away some fantastic prizes during our birthday month.
How to be in with a chance
Simply buy a roof window, skylight or flat rooflight or any other product on Sterlingbuild.co.uk between 1-31 July 2016.
Sterling-tastic prizes you could win
Browse our huge range of roof windows and rooflights and buy yours today!
The small print
- Sweepstakes Period: The first period of the Sterling-versary Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 00:00:01 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on 1 July 2016 and ends 23:59:59 p.m. GMT on 31 July 2016 ("Sweepstake Period").
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of mainland Britain - England, Wales and Scotland - and who are at least 18 years old at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sterlingbuild Ltd (the "Sponsor") and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
- Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes, buy a product on www.sterlingbuild.co.uk during the Sweepstake Period. Your purchase must be visible in our ordering system for your purchase to be valid. Each order made, not product purchased, is counted as 1 entry. Multiple entries per person are accepted for separate purchase order numbers.
- In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you agree your email address being captured by the Sponsor through website or telephone orders. The Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. The Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection: One (1) potential grand prize winner will be selected on or about 1 August 2016 by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Two (2) potential runner up prize winners will be selected on or about 1 August 2016. By random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Limit of one (1) prize per entrant. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
- Prizes: Grand prize winner will receive an LG 49LF510V 49" Full HD LED TV (or similar). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of grand prize: £350.00 (GBP). The first runner up prize winner will receive an Apple iPad Air 35GB Silver tablet (or similar). ARV of first runner up prize: £295.00 (GBP). The second runner up prize will receive a Syma X8G 6 Axis Headless Gyro RTF RC Drone Quadcopter. ARV of second runner up prize £122.00 (GBP). Total ARV: £737.00. Prizes are not transferable. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- Winner Notification/Releases: The potential winner will be notified either by email or telephone. The potential winner will have five (5) working days from the moment such notification is issued to respond to such notification by following the instructions provided therein.
- If a potential winner timely responds to such notification, the potential winner and required to sign, notarize and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within seven (7) days of the date of notification, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- If a potential winner does not reply to the notification within five (5) days of its issuance, is ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with the official rules, he/she will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s discretion, in a second chance drawing of all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the use of his or her name, voice, picture or other likeness for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any media as determined by Sponsor without further approval or compensation. Personal information collected from entrants will be used by the Sponsor solely in connection with the Sweepstakes and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of operating the Sweepstakes and fulfilling prizes where applicable.
- Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any incomplete entries, any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor’s web site(s) or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All relevant laws and regulations apply.
- Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Sponsor’s website(s) or any website related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
- Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes and these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: All changes to these terms and conditions will be posted in revised terms and conditions on the Site.
- Winners’ Names: For names and hometowns of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sterling-versary Sweepstakes: Winner’s Name Request, Sterlingbuild Ltd., Unit 14 Barnfield Road, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Folkestone, Kent CT19 5SU. Winner lists will only be available until thirty (30) days after the End Date.
- Removal From Future Mailings: To have your name and email address removed from Sponsor’s future e-mailings, please click the applicable unsubscribe link in the e-newsletter.
Sponsor and administrator: Sterlingbuild Ltd., Unit 14 Barnfield Road, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Folkestone, Kent CT19 5SU