Snap. Share. Win!
If you've bought an ECO+ flat glass rooflight, we want you to send us photos of it. In return, we'll give the best entries a fantastic prize.
We're proud of our new ECO+ range and so we want your help to show it off. Email us photos of your installed ECO+ flat glass rooflight, or share them with us on Twitter and/or Facebook. We'll use your photos to show other customers just how great these pocket friendly rooflight look when installed.
In return, we'll give the best 7 photos a thank you prize.
The small print
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Sterlingbuild Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries must include an installed ECO+ fixed flat glass rooflight.
- Entries should be submitted by via Twitter www.twitter.com/sterlingbuild or Facebook www.facebook.com, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number where possible. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date: Midnight, 1 September 2016.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. They must include an installed ECO+ rooflight window. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Sterlingbuild Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this product.
- Entrants can enter as many times as they want, however, late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged by the Sterlingbuild Management Team to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition (the closing date for the next round is midnight on 1 August 2016) via the method of entry (Twitter, Facebook or email).
- The first prize is an iPad Air 2 tablet. The second prize is a Kindle Fire. There are 5 runner up prizes of £20 Amazon.co.uk vouchers. The prizes are subject to availability. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to The ECO+ Photo Contest, Digital Marketing Manager, Sterlingbuild Ltd, Unit 14 Barnfield Road, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Folkestone Kent CT19 5SU.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Supplier.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter Sterlingbuild Ltd, Unit 14 Barnfield Road, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Folkestone, Kent CT19 5SU